Ask for permissions

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Tue Feb 26 16:49:33 CET 2008

Hi Rafał,

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 12:30:04 Rafał Miłecki wrote:
>  I am going to prepare patch for some plasma bug. I wish to assigne
>  this bug to myself to avoid situation of working on it parallel with
>  someone else.

>  Could you give me such a permissions?

Just state here that you're working on a particluar issue and other people
will magically concentrate on something else.

You don't really need permissions to play around or work on the code. It's
just a good idea to tell others "I'm working on getting #12345 fixed".

Welcome to Plasma, btw :-)
--
sebas