[patch] panel size stuff

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:55:24 CET 2008

review board's being broken again.
http://mattr.info/r/219/ might work. if not, here's what I was trying to post:

this is a fairly ugly patch.the idea was to remove the size entry from the
panel config and magically calculate it from the geometry. right now it has
one big bug: if there's no config file the size will default to 40 instead of
48, because of some magic somewhere else that makes the panel+border 40x48 at
some point. I think that might maybe be solvable by having corona load
containments' constraints before init instead of after. however, given how
ugly my code is right now, I'm not sure whether it's worth finishing this
patch, seeing as trunk will probably make it all unnecessary soon. should I
keep working on it or go do something else?

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com