Plasma crashes on removing usb disk

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 17:22:52 CET 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 14:11:41 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> So I have this new USB disk enclosure to put my 'old' notebook harddisk
> into. Unfortunately, plasma crashes when I unplug this thing. The logs
> don't give me a clue, here's what plasma prints to the console:

See this thread on k-c-d:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=120338465408940&w=2

There's a circular deletion going on Solid.  I haven't had a chance to work ou
t why or to modify the unit test to trigger it (as Kevin suggested).

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org