Where to put an AbstractIconApplet class.

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:20:53 CET 2008

I've started on adding device icons to the desktop and it seems that there
is going to be a lot of code duplicated between device icons and the file
icons.  Since Trach Applet will likely share a lot of code as well I'd like
to make an AbstractIconApplet class which will sub-class Applet in order to
reduce the amount of code duplicated and ease maintenance of the code.
Where should I put such a class?  I don't think it should be in libs/plasma
because then it will be expected to be BC through the kde4 life cycle.  Any
other suggestions?
Chris