April Plasma sprint

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Thu Feb 14 12:36:57 CET 2008

Just a short note.

The tentative budget has been OK'ed by the KDE e.V.. That means everyone who
confirmed and registered, please go ahead and book your tickets. As soon as
you've done so, please send Riccardo and me a note about the actual price so
we can keep the budget as much as possible in sync with reality.

Also, if you can get your employer to pay for travel or something else that
would be in our budget, that is most welcome. :-)

--
sebas