moving trashcan applet to somewhere else

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 09:03:45 CET 2008

On Tuesday 12 February 2008, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > why not? =) solid would make that easy.
>
> /me slaps aseigo with a plunger

*throws a sausage back*[1]

> You pervert! I won't let you abuse my framework for such non-sense. ;-)

oh c'mon, what's more *obvious* and *natural* than when you throw a CD in the
garbage, it pops out of a machine somewhere in your house? ;-P

i was wondering when someone would say something.

[1] if you've never played raving rabids, you don't deserve to understand that
witty exchange ;)