monday (and more)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 11 02:43:52 CET 2008

hi all.

remember that tomorrow is monday, so binary incompatible commits will be going
into libplasma tomorrow (i have a few of them). unfortunately i think a few
other BIC commits snuck in since last monday already, but with a bit more
self-discipline i'm sure i'll stop doing that ;)

(feel free to smack me whenever i commit something BIC on a non-monday ;)

this week i'm also working on:

 - help ruphy identify backports (if needed)
 - DataSink / Service
 - krunner (will try and kill my krunner list week so i can forget about it
for another month ;)

.. as well as the usual stuff. but the above are the big things i plan on
working on. i *might* get to DataEngine parameterization, but i'm thinking
that's a next week thing at this point.

there's panel work going on that i'm aware of as well, so that continues to
move forward. (e.g. hiding)