Plasma meeting log

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:26:51 CET 2008

On February 10, 2008 07:42:15 Alex Merry wrote:
> I've dumped the meeting summary at
> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Plasma/20080209.
>
> I have the irc log in txt and html format, the gobby file and Chani's gobby
> file, but nowhere to put them (yes, I know, I should probably get some
> webspace).

if you still haven't found somewhere, email them to me and I'll put them up.
or heck, if you email them to the list here they'll be archived, won't they?
btw, the techbase page is missing information, like the url for the hotel,
which I just realised I don't have. I guess I'll have to dig through irc
logs...

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com