Summary of Re: Spring Plasma Meeting

Juan González juan at aga-system.com
Sat Feb 9 15:51:04 CET 2008

I'm not sure if it gives a competitive/convenient price, but the spanish
train "elipsos" goes from barcelona to milan, you can get it at Perpignan
with a 192€ cost for the go/return traject. There's more information at
http://www.elipsos.com/ (in spanish/english/french...), and they say you can
buy your ticket online at www.voyages-sncf.com or
www.tgv.com<http://www.tgv.com/FR>

Just my .02€

<http://www.voyages-sncf.com/>On 1/28/08, Alexis Ménard <
darktears31 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it's in Milan in train it's not possible with the french train company
> website...So with annma we have to take the plane...For me the place is not
> a problem (portugal or italy)...We can take the car if we are two but it's
> very far (especially in portugual wich it's not possible)...Annma leaves in
> Toulouse like me, it can be a possibility...If we take the plane, i think
> annma have ever looked (239.71€)...
>
> For me i can get my friday and perhaps my monday if needed (for a cheap
> plane or a better trip i don't know)...
>
> Thanks sebas...

> > the

> > 7:20pm and
> > >
> > > milan... it appears there are two airports in milan, italy: LIN and
> > MXP.
> > > which do I want?
> >
> > MXP (Malpensa) is the International airport, at 50 km northwest of
> > Milan, LIN
> > (Linate) is at 7km east of Milan, mostly for domestic and European
> > flights.
> >
> > You want Malpensa, Canada doesn't count as domestic in our fine metric
> > system.
> > (Wade would say "If it's more than 2000 bathtubs full of rope away, pick
> > MXP.")
> >
> > > according to expedia.ca, the cheapest price is $1147 canadian, for an
> > > awful-sounding series of flights that goes through minneapolis and
> > > amsterdam and lasts 18 hours...
> > >
> > > a more reasonable flight, 12 hours and only going through london,
> > starts at
> > > C$1380 :) google says that's 931.65 euros.
> > >
> > > odd, I'm used to having to switch planes in toronto.
> >
> > If it helps getting you there only slightly wasted (as opposed to
> > totally
> > wasted), I'd opt for the shorter flight.
> >
> > OTOH, if you prefer to fly through Amsterdam, we could be one the same
> > plane
> > (for like 1.5 hours, no less.)
> > --
> > sebas
> >
> >  http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?...
http://blog.opsiland.info/