Summary of Re: Spring Plasma Meeting

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Feb 7 23:14:39 CET 2008

On 1/28/08, Alexis Ménard <darktears31 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it's in Milan in train it's not possible with the french train company
> website...So with annma we have to take the plane...For me the place is not
> a problem (portugal or italy)...We can take the car if we are two but it's
> very far (especially in portugual wich it's not possible)...Annma leaves in
> Toulouse like me, it can be a possibility...If we take the plane, i think
> annma have ever looked (239.71€)...
>
> For me i can get my friday and perhaps my monday if needed (for a cheap
> plane or a better trip i don't know)...
>
> Thanks sebas...

This looks strange... I've been in toulouse (or near it) a couple of times
with train, and had no probs.
Anwyays, I suggest car, it's a ~8hr travel, and we have yet another car to
carry people with.
This means we can reach Milano much more easily, and that means much more
fun. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
P.S. if someone is planning to stay one or two days more, I can bring you to
see the city... it all depends on you =)
--
GPG key:
3D0F6376