KWin and plasma's colorscheme

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Feb 7 16:20:01 CET 2008

On Tuesday 05 of February 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > >  Right. In fact I think that KWin should keep using system colors, and
> > > Plasma should do so as well.
> >
> > i just explained why this isn't realisitic.
>
> seems that compiz-fusion people understand this concept already even:
>
> 	http://git.compiz-fusion.org/~onestone/switcher.jpg

 You can have KWin's tabbox with pink fluffy bunnies, Goth-like or with
whatever hardcoded colors a Plasma theme would require, as long as I don't
have to (that is, it can be made to look like the rest of KDE and not stand
out like it doesn't belong there). Which, if I'm getting the current status
of Plasma' theming, is not now.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz