Input from Plasma developers needed

Luca Beltrame g.starwind at fastwebnet.it
Thu Feb 7 13:43:51 CET 2008

Howdy Plasma developers,

First of all I apologize for this mail as it will not be as technical as the
discussions going on in this list.

Few of you already know that I work on a FAQ[1] regarding Plasma. I think
(thanks also to the input of the many contributors) that's almost ready to be
advertised more. However, a lot of knowledge there has been "extracted" from
my own reading of MLs, Dot posts, blog posts, etc. I'd like you to take a
look at the aforementioned FAQ, should you have the time. In that case,
please leave your observations about inaccuracies and the like about Plasma
in the discussion section and I'll work on integrating them in the main body
of the text. I'm mostly interested in comments on the technical parts,

Thanks a lot.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/FAQ

P.S.: Please reply to me directly, I feel this should be kept off-list as it's
not technical in nature.