Regression?

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Wed Feb 6 23:56:20 CET 2008

On Wednesday 06 February 2008, you wrote:
> > which does in the Layout::Layout(LayoutItem *parent) ctor call
> > parent->setLayout(this) results somehow in an infinite loop calling
> > LayoutItem::setLayout(Layout* layout)
>
> does this patch fix it?

unfortunately not :-/ Anyway, I'll try to investigate it tomorrow a bit more
in detail.

Another case, I did wonder a bit about during testing and debugging the code,
in containment.cpp;

Containment::setFormFactor(FormFactor formFactor)
{
	Layout *lay = layout();
    	setLayout(0); // does delete layout;
    	delete lay; // double free?