multiple desktops and background painting

Cody Tracy fjctracy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:02:49 CET 2008

Much better idea than my patch.  I've been trying to finish it but I'm loaded
here at work.  The patch just saved settings per "desktop".  Having multiple
containments sounds like a lot of overhead but better for configuration.  Since
I don't use desktop effects the thought of having multiple containments seems
like it would be a waste of resources.

Just my 2 cents.