DataEngine support for ScriptEngine

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at dnainternet.net
Tue Feb 5 19:45:34 CET 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 20:12:43 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 21 January 2008, Petri Damstén wrote:
> > (I have also working kross/python dataengine as in earlier case.)
>
> btw, has this gone anywhere in svn? i'm curious to try it out =)

Yes, in playground/base/plasma/scriptengines/kross
- dataengines work in python and ruby
- runner works in python. In ruby I get '[BUG] cross-thread violation on
rb_gc()' error.
- there is some applet code but I would wait for Qt 4.4 (I guess it changes
layouts etc. a lot)
- Falcon support needs some work on kross plugin but should work after that.
- examples can be found in examples directory and have to be manually
installed.

Petri