making life easier for reviewboard: post-review-plasma

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:17:06 CET 2008

On February 5, 2008 23:04:39 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > it has a tendency to hang when it's finished; known issue?
>
> this only happens for me when i use the -o (open in browser when done)
> mode. seems like a problem in that python module?

it happens with -p
it doesn't happen with -d -r
haven't tested anything else yet

also, http://matt.rogers.name/r/80/ has mysteriously become a draft. I'm not
sure if this happened when I used -r or when I committed or what...

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com