KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/containments/panel

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sat Feb 2 10:28:49 CET 2008

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On Thursday 31 January 2008, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
>> Grrr... ;-)
>>
>> I had worked exactly on the same feature in SF... Was just waiting for
>> the panel toolbox to show up to commit... Well, you've beaten me. :-)
>
> yeah, i'm surprised to say the least that this was just committed.

Well, it's now better then it was before, or? And it's an incremental process
anyway. So, for sure there is no doubt that it can be even made better and it
would be cool if someone does make it better (hint, hint :)

I was keeping a local patch to size the panel to my fav 22px since 2 weeks or
so and since nobody did came up with something that allows to have it
configurable... I mean, we need to get forward, or?

Anyway. I was time to get it in since starting with next monday I'll not
commit anything next ~4 months (except bugfixes for Kross) since my thesis
starts and that way at least those local patch went upstream ;)