Bug or feature ?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Apr 29 02:35:49 CEST 2008

On Monday 28 April 2008, Gilles CHAUVIN wrote:
> Now, if I launch plasmaengineexplorer and ask for "test" in the
> "Source Name" LineEdit, I will only see the 1st "key1->value". Typing
> anything but "test" will give the expected result.
>

> Question: Is this the intended behaviour or is there a bug somewhere ?

it was a bug in plasmaengineexplorer. it's fixed now =) thanks for sending on
your sources.

interesting side note:

if you connect to a visualization with a timeout and it sets a bunch of data,
but then in between setData()s you reconnect with on deman updates only,
you'll miss out on those setData()s. rather interesting. i'm looking into
that a bit further...