Bug or feature ?

Gilles CHAUVIN gcnweb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:05:16 CEST 2008

2008/4/28 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
>  if (source == "foo") {
>     // your setData calls
>  }
>
>  if the problem still persists, please send me your engine code to look at.
>  it's much easier to actually just build and test locally.

Well I should have been clearer when I sent my 1st message :). I
discovered this "bug" because I was doing something like:
setData(source, "key1", "value");
setData(source, "key2", "value");
setData(source, "key3", "value");

Doing that I just see the first "key1->value" but not the two others
(key2 & key3). I then discovered that this is only happening when the
data source name set by setData is the same as the one received by
sourceRequestEvent.

The code I gave in my previous message only work when the data source
name received by sourceRequestEvent is != than "foo".

If this is still not clear (thanks to my wonderful english), I'll
e-mail you my current code.

Thanks,
Gilles.