irc meeting and api change marathon?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Apr 22 15:34:26 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Marco Martin wrote:
> we would really need an irc meeting with a porting marathon to the new api,
> because i think it probably is really a precondition to start to fix the
> many breakages that there are now.

just to be clear: which api changes? the WoC changes or the API review changes
in libplasma?

i'm not completely sure a marathon porting session is needed, particularly.
people can show up on irc, take a class and start working it over to the new
API as per the notes and ask questions that arise as you have them.

i'll be on irc and available for such conversations in about 3 hours (i have a
conference call this morning to attend to first unfortunately =/ )

if there are larger picture questions about, e.g., WoC changes, they can
probably be asked and answered here on the list?