KRunner configuration and request for Noun-Verb support to be added to planned 4.1 features

Jordi Polo mumismo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 01:45:27 CEST 2008

I'll post a patch today with plenty of new things it may crash with your
configuration dialog patch.
Anyway don't mind about that, if it applied prior my patch and Aaron says it
is ok, I'll modify it to apply cleanly.
Where we will conflict is in the noun- verb thing I guess. Anyway I'll
finish my patch ASAP.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Ryan P. Bitanga <ryan.bitanga at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Just a heads up, I've got a working configuration dialog for KRunner.
> I mentioned sometime in January that once a configuration dialog for
> KRunner was written, the spellcheck runner would be ready... Well,
> since nobody wrote one I put one together a few hours ago. I'm a bit
> busy so I won't post the patch for review until Tuesday or if I'm
> lucky tomorrow night.
>
> Anyway, can someone add Noun-Verb support for runners to the planned
> features list for 4.1? I know the deadline's today... I'll have
> something to show at the end of the week but I need someone to add to
> it the feature plan now. (I can't do it myself, my net connection's
> not working right now and I'm using a public computer to post this
> mail).
>
> Cheers,
> Ryan

Jordi Polo Carres