Plasma Themes (for all plasma devs)

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Apr 19 21:04:43 CEST 2008

A Saturday 19 April 2008 18:01:50, Ivan Čukić escreveu:
> > If my input counts for anything: Preserve the ability to create simple
> > themes, easily, while providing a framework for those who want to build
> > more complex themes.
> >
> > As for coding, I sincerely hope we do not make it a requirement for theme
> > authoring.
>
> Well, this mostly sums my position on this topic as well.
>
> We can't make (yet again ;) ) the requirement from artists to be
> developers.
>
> Cheerio

Hey i think i can talk in behalf of the designers that usuly do this sort of
stuf (plasmoids, etc) , what we know... well normaly ,flash, bit of ajax and
javascrip, but mostly flash if its more complex we team up with a coder.

Couse we are acoustumed with flash, Visual limitations to what we can do are
not very well interperted specily if the original preception we had was that
we could do it...

Please oooo please dont limit the stuf one can do in plasma, visualy
speacking, maybe we can teem up artist and coders, wen a designer/artist
wants to do somthing more complex...

I have a outrajous amout of ideas for plasmids that you never seen in the
competition, and most of them are realy wirdly nice visualy.

OO and yes, directly changing the svg on the go would be freking cool :)

--

core oxygen icon designer