Plasma Theme Contest judging results

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Fri Apr 18 23:03:32 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008 18:55:08 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> Text proposal:
> ===========================
> We are proud to announce the winners of the first Plasma Theme Contest.
> Unfortunately not all themes could be chosen so we have limited the list
> to only 4 entries:
>
>   1. Elegance
>   2. Silicon
>   3. Heron
>   4. Aya
>
> The Plasma team will continue to monitor the development of new and
> existing Plasma themes. So, in a sense, this contest is not going to end...
> ever :)
>
> We would like to thank everyone who participated in the contest making
> Plasma look more beautiful than ever.

It would be good to add the authors, maybe get a quote about the themes from
them.

Is this story posted on the Dot, or somewhere where screenshots are possible?
Those *need* to go along with it, even if it doesn't fully expose the themes'
coolness.

Also, why couldn't you choose all themes? Maybe you can also use this as an
opportunity to point at "how to do themes" to foster creation of them more.
And of course where to get those themes...
--
sebas