Plasma Theme Contest judging results

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 18:14:43 CEST 2008

Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Concerning the IRC meeting, if you're game, i'm there :)

Well, I'm on PST with a day job so I won't be able to support IRC.  In any event, here's my contribution to such a meeting if it occurs (and was already mentioned in my judging results):

- The winning contest themes should go into extragear.  That was the original premise upon which the contest emerged.  Slim-glow, etc. going into kdebase is a separate discussion.
- I already mentioned this in my judging results but I'll mention here again, judging by looking at screenshots alone is, IMHO, simply not enough to come to a reasonable conclusion regarding the winning themes.  I'm sure all of us judges were able to actually use the themes, but in case any of us weren't able to, I thought this might be worth mentioning again.
- Can we get the winners announced, at least on kde-look, by the end of the day (remaining true to the promised dates)?  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

peace,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake