Plasma Theme Contest judging results

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Apr 17 22:08:31 CEST 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008 19:38:27 Jamboarder wrote:
> Haven't heard from Pinheiro or Ruphy.  We're due to announce results
> tomorrow, which means I need to submit the announcement for review this
> evening on the dot.  The results so far are:
>
>          Theme  Ivan  Jamboarder  kde-look  Results(-kdelook)
> Results(+kdelook)    Elegance  10  8.5  9.1  9.3  9.2    Aya  9 9.1  9.0
> 9.1    Uqbar  8  9  8.0  8.5  8.3    Silicon  8  8  8.8  8.0  8.3    Heron
> 9  7  8.2  8.0  8.1    OLED Orange  6 7.5  6.0  6.8    Ozone  5  5  8.3
> 5.0  6.1    Blue  4  4  7.4  4.0  5.1    Perla Negra  4  3  6.7  3.5  4.6
>  A Pimp Named Slickback  1  3  3.1  2.0  2.4 We could count >8.0 as
> winners. Silicon and Heron are quite similar so maybe the top 3 and either
> Silicon or Heron? Or the top 3 and Fluffy Bunny (not a contest entrant)?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> peace,
> Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake

Elegance and s-g are the ones that should go in.
Don't like too much the others, maybe orange is a bit better. I prefer Heron
to Aya. We can setup a short IRC meeting in case there is the need, to have a
final say.
Oh, and in case we're short of themes, I'm going to commit a theme in
playground, withish. (although it won't obviously enter the contest...).
some guys at tokamak already said that it's nice...

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: