meaning of X-Plasma-RunnerPhase?

Jordi Polo mumismo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:05:37 CEST 2008

What's the meaning of X-Plasma-RunnerPhase?
It is taked into account when loading runners to prioritize ones over others
but it is not defined by any runner so far.

I am implementing user defined blacklisting and ranking. I want to know how
the above field should interact with user own ranking.

I am implementing it in a new RunnerManager class, needed by a couple of SoC
projects (included mine).
I plan to move lot of code from Interface to this new class. My idea is that
krunner/interface will be only one of the possible GUI over runnermanager
and runners.

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST