A page for woc breakages

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:31:07 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 15 April 2008, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> I actually work on task manager to have something correct!!!
yeee :)
so one of the problems i think is
QRect rect =
parentView->mapFromScene(mapToScene(boundingRect())).boundingRect().adjusted(0,
0, 1, 1);
in WindowTaskItem::publishIconGeometry() crashes plasma when changing the
panel from bottom to left/right, but parentView is not null, i really can't
understand, uhm :(

> Perhaps we can add a page for API changes we have to implement, and perhaps
> we can share the transcription on whiteboards!
>
> no?

yeah, good idea :)
are the ones of the thumbnails in
http://plasma.kde.org/media/new_devel_tool.png?
i think that ones uploaded in a big resolution somewhere could be enough?

Cheers,
Marco Martin