New Widget Design

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:04:22 CEST 2008

On 4/15/08, Christopher Blauvelt <cblauvelt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Rich,
> I think it would be helpful to have some pictures of what the widgets look
> like.  While this might not be necessary for a radio button,  I think some
> of the other widgets could benefit from it.
> Chris

They are standard QWidgets embedded in the Plasma view using
QGraphicsProxy widget, so they look like standard widgets. By default
they'll look like your current theme, though we may well allow plasma
themes to provide a default stylesheet to configure the appearance.
Obviously, the applet itself can provide whatever styling it wants via
the stylesheet.

Cheers

Rich.