No subject

Sat Apr 12 01:08:48 CEST 2008

be possible use it or its ontologies for the type field of the information
the runners work with. IMHO and in the ignorance of the few things I`ve read
about Nepomuk, it seems a the best approach.

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST

------=_Part_27106_4475299.1208016514781

&gt; Also, we need extended type information. &nbsp;To put an example, I`ve modified<br>
&gt; (locally) the bookmark runner to also read the bookmarks of krdc and<br>
&gt; konsole. So extra information should be added in the match as for konsole<br>
&gt; bookmarks we surely are interested in konsole --workdir bookmark &nbsp;or browse<br>
&gt; it with dolphin.<br>

&gt; Aaron suggested some kind of hintting and delaying of hinted runners IIRC.<br>
&gt; That may be a solution that preserve current interfaz but I`d like you to<br>
&gt; consider further changes and get some discussion on the topic now that you<br>
&gt; are meeting.<br>

------=_Part_27106_4475299.1208016514781--