Minutes Conf Call 7 April

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 00:12:56 CEST 2008

Cornelius, Klaas and sebas took part, call went from 22:00 until 22:40-ish.
We've walked through a long list of items and played the ass-card game.
Everybody on this list should check for items with her / his name. :)

Here we go with the agenda in loose chronoligal order of our call:

* Quarterly Reports
  * Intro
Ass-card for Aaron.

  * Membership info
  * Financial Data
Cornelius.

  * MWG Report
  * Release event report
  * Akademy report
sebas.

* Developer meeting reports
Cornelius

* Merchandize
  * We need to be a bit earlier with ordering.
  * We'll order merchandising for summer events at Fidu (2000-2500 EUR)
    Linuxtag and Akademy should be covered with this.
  * Investigate if spreadshirt works for us, might solve problems with
    geography, i.e. it's easier to have t-shirts send to the US
  * Investigate how we can use a webshop for that. Fidu has shown interest,
    spreadshirt would be another option
  * Talk with Nuno about designs in Milano
sebas

* Boothbox
  - The first one is damaged, a new one needs to be purchased.
Klaas and Claudia

* KDE e.V. logo
Klaas pings davigno

* Signage KDE e.V. + Stationery KDE e.V.
pending other people in the office building and e.V. logo

* Fax number
Account no workee. We need one of our numbers routed into our office, is there
a way to have it emailed? Talk about it next week in FFM.

* Membership Database
Klaas and Cornelius make a plan.

* Set up recurring Paypal donations
We don't have 'full' access to the paypal account. Mirko seems to have lost
login credentials. "full" means "can create subaccount. Adriaan's asscard for
not showing up?

* Improve bank details on expense report form
Adriaan had some work-in-progress. Possible clubwagon integration.

* Open Umweltbank account
Cornelius.

* KDE America Meeting 2009
We are in principle OK with having such an event, want to know about costs and
handling finances. We would like to see this independent from e.V. finances.
(We can help some people with travelling, but the event should be
self-financing). Troy had some hints from Leslie about organisations that
handle finances. SFLC maybe?

* LNM aKademy 2006
Rosie needs a call, they have some money which is essentielly e.V. money. Some
administrative bits need discussing. sebas calls Rosie.

* kde.org domain
Signed agreement is sent to TT, pending them giving us a ticket.

* Other Trolltech owned domains
Need transferring. We should sent Trolltech a list with domains that we also
want transferred, Katrin + Matthias CC:...

* kdenews.org domain
sebas gets access to Schlund webinterface, then gets it rolling with Navindra.

* Setup recurring payment for office rent
Claudia

* Access to bank account for other board members
Cornelius sends Klaas and sebas the form
Klaas and sebas go to a Deutsche Bank with said form

* Additional credit cards
Depending on bankitem above

* Identify topics for general assembly
delayed :o

* Tracking of reimbursements
Cornelius

* Individual supporting membership program
Klaas thinks about it and proposes something in FFM

* Agreement Wikimedia and KDE
Talk about it with Arne in FFM

* KDE Usability Testing Proposal
Talk about at Celeste's proposal at the board meeting

* Supporting membership ipconsult.nl
sebas has a look at the status

* Put new members into database, Address change Bero etc.
Cornelius

* Facilitate more developer meetings
Looks good and healthy currently. Talk about at board meeting.

* kde.it domain
Klaas gets a statusupdate

* KDE Embedded meeting
Cornelius nudges Holger Freyther a bit

* SVN Server, there's a machine at Suse, which is broken hardware-wise. Needs
handling.
Klaas

* Akademy 2009 co-hosted with GNOME
Needs some following, talk about it in FFM.

* Akademy 2008
Adriaan pushes the orga team a bit, checks for status

If I have written down anything incorrectly, or something's missing, let me
know.

Bonne nuit,
--
sebas