Plasma Themes Contest writeup

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:04:24 CEST 2008

> > I see two reasons for doing so:
> > - to allow current contestants to finish their themes (primary reason)
> > - to receive a couple more themes
>
> How many submissions do we have? The downside is extending the deadline is
> usually that those who did finishe their work in time have some
> disadvantage...

ATM there are 9 themes. Two of them are (IMHO, but I think that Ruphy
agrees... he had a OMG effect seeing them :) ) not to be considered at all.

2 awesome (IMO), and 2 that are just OK. It would be sufficient for the
contest, but some of them are not completed yet.

We could rank the current ones and mark the best ones as 'chosen', but to
allow more submissions - so that we remove the disadvantage.

--
You know, there are many people in the country today who,
through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane.