KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/kickoff

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Apr 4 08:14:03 CEST 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008, Laurent Montel wrote:
> On Thursday 03 April 2008 00:05:57 Laurent Montel wrote:

> > I created a lib interface and adapted kickoff
> > What do you think about it ?
> >
> > Regards
>
> No comment about my patch ?

sorry, i've been busy getting ready to leave tomorrow .. i'll be in your
country on saturday (in Toulouse) so didn't get a chance to reply to every
email today =(

i did read through your patch, though. if it's alright, i'd like some time
(1-2 days) to think about how we perhaps do this in a way that will be easier
for applet developers.

your patch shows how it can be done, but it's a fair amount of code and every
time we find a similar situation ... we'll have to do it again. =/