Minor issue with Panel corners

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Apr 3 06:12:11 CEST 2008

I find that on my system that the panel corners are not round when
setting the Panel length to less than the full screen dimension.

See:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/KDE-4/snapshot4.png

I set the fill color of 'middle' to pure red to trouble shoot this.  An
enlarged view of the SVG file is on the right and a greatly enlarger
(1600%) of the Panel is on the left.  Note the small black hole in the
desktop space at the corner.  This isn't in the SVG (I also tried the
previous SVG file and had the same result) so, it must be a code issue.

Can others reproduce this?

Should I write a bug report for this?

--
JRT