KDE/kdebase/workspace

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Apr 2 14:39:12 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 01:06:33 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> > can we please now get rid of the horrible jumpy effect of the icons that
> > makes them look all blurry and complete crap when not hovered?
>
> is it possible to make them non-blurry, but also not the same size?

Unfortunately not for those small sizes. :(
There aligning the pixmap to the pixels grid really matters.

It wouldn't have been a problem e.g. if we were talking of... resizing a
128x128 icon of 4 pixels, but for those sizes the grid is really really
important (there are many lines and elements exactly 1/2 pixels. it's an hard
work to make that in inkscape as almost everything needs to be adjusted by
hand).

Bye,
-Riccardo
--