KRunner behavior change

Matej Svejda matej.svejda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:29:35 CEST 2008

> > > ... which is intentional, so that you can do multiple calculations in a
> row. i
> > >  happen to use this on a regular basis, in fact, and was a requested
> feature.
> > Didn't know that. Maybe this can be made configurable?
>
> Think of = as a shortcut for "calculate".
> IMHO you don't want to get rid of it as much as you don't want to get rid of
> "switch" on the switch user functionality.
I wasn't talking about making "=" configurable as a catch-word (or in
this case more a catch-character) but about configuring what happens
when you execute a calculator match (or any InformationalMatch in
general): Whether to put it into the clipboard, write it into the
query-textbox or just do nothing and close KRunner.

What should be default? Where should this be configured? Per runner
configuration or for all runners?

Matej