Kickoff patch review

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:04:31 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > - New background look.
>
> -1 from me, but you already knew that. if anything, please don't use the
> selection style but the hover style. this is about *hover* not *selection*.

at this point, what about trying to get a different hover style in kdelibs?
(yeah, i know, this would be a long and consuming fight and probably not
worth the effort, just asking :D)
on unrelated note, a problem i see with using the hover style is that qt-only
styles don't have it (for instance dolphin looks really ugly with them)

Cheers,
Marco Martin