[Panel-devel] Drawing bug?

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 22:02:38 CEST 2007

Is it just my compile, or the background of the plasmoids is painted again,
and again and again over the previously painted background? You can check
this by adding the javascript-based clock that is repainted every second -
the background becomes more and more opaque. (the same is for the digital
clock - ut not every second, but every minute - when transition occurs).

Unfortunately, I have no time at the moment for bug hunting.

Cheers

--
Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.
    -- Mark Harrold