[Panel-devel] SvgWidget

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Sun Sep 23 10:27:01 CEST 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007 22:20:48 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> it's a feature to add to Plasma::PushButton. i haven't removed the
> PushButton functionality yet, as i don't like doing such "destructive"
> changes without consensus first =)

Removed with the PlainSvg type.

Svg/bitmap widget could be usefull when using layouts and I also would like to
have custom graphics for pushbutton. I agree that the more logical place for
them is in their own classes.

> i've also changed Mode to MeterType. i almost wonder if this class should
> be just called Plasma::Meter? there is already QGraphicsSvgItem, which we
> could easily wrap a Plasma::Widget around if need-be.

Renamed to Plasma::Meter.

> the apidox need to be a bit more verbose in areas, particularly the setMode
> doc where it should note that setSvg gets called automatically for the
> meters with the proper default values. (preventing people from thinking
> they have to call setSvg always after calling setMeterType)..

Updated the docs. Documentation is not my strongest point...

Petri

--
I say no to drugs, They just don't listen...