[Panel-devel] News applet issues

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:36:44 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 06:27:11 am Petri Damsten wrote:
> News applet issues:
> - Plasma::LineEdit height cannot be set and it goes out of the applet. How
> to prevent this?
There is no way right now.  In the dict applet, I split the text up and have
arrows to scroll (arrows broke in a recent commit though)
> - Cannot get linkActivated signal to work in Plasma::LineEdit?
I solved this in the dict applet.  I think I called setImmutable(true)  on
something, but I cant check right now.  Feel free to look at it if you want.

Thomas Georgiou