[Panel-devel] Containment

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 18 03:59:31 CEST 2007

On Sunday 16 September 2007, Robert Knight wrote:
> > i'll be committing the results tomorrow (Sunday) sometime
>
> Can you post the patches before then.  I have questions but looking at
> the API might answer them.

attached is the header for Containment. the entire patch is just way too big
=)

note that loading and saving applets is still done in a single pass in corona
atm. i'm not overly happy with how that works right now, but it does work and
it is pretty obvious how it does so.

sorry i didn't get this out yesterday; i ended up going over to a friend's to
cook, set up some kde software and review bits of a kde4 book they are
writing.

in any case, i have a few issues yet to work out with regards to the plugin
one as a member ... both approaches have their upsides, and i need to play
with it a bit more to decide which is the best.

note that with these changes we also get per-screen wallpapers for Free. yay!