[Panel-devel] engines, applets and timing

Michael Olbrich michael-olbrich at web.de
Sun Sep 16 14:42:07 CEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 12:12:35PM +0200, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:10:23PM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > is there anyone interested in going through the existing engines and making
> > the necessary changes? those would be: getting rid of engine-global update
> > timers and implementing updateSource(const QString&) where appropriate.
>
> I think I have some time for that later today.

Mostly done...
(kget, sensors, cia.vc, ebn, twitter-engine, timetracker)

Should these engines call setUpdateInterval or should I fix the applets
to use specify interval?

And while working on the kget engine I got the impression that the
KConfig stuff isn't working. Should this work or is it just not
implemented?

michael