[Panel-devel] notes from meeting

Percy Leonhardt mailings at eris23.de
Sun Sep 9 10:50:36 CEST 2007

On Saturday 08 September 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> notes from the meeting which just concluded on irc can be found here:
>
> 	http://plasma.kde.org/media/plasma_meeting_2007_09_08
>
>   * system tray (items below should eventually have their own plasmoids)
>       * sound
>       * network connections

Well, there is already the network plasmoid that can be used for that. The
current implementation in SVN is supposed to be used for vertical and
horizontal form factors only.

I am still working on the desktop form factor version... i.e. struggling to
get layouts working for several labels and a signal plotter...

If there is something missing in the plasmoid so that it can be used in the
systray please let me know.

Thanks and bye,

	Percy