[Panel-devel] ShowDesktop Applet and Silde Animation

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:18:47 CEST 2007

I'm back!

First point :

I think it would be great if i start working on showDesktop applet. During
last meeting i remember that Aaron had ideas about this applet...So Aaron if
you want, can you explain me what do you mean by dashboard (in simple
english word please ;) ) and i will start to work on it (and start working
with QGV).

Second Point :

The famous sliding animation! I add more frame in animation but it will be
interesting if we add a slown effect a the end of slideUp...Actually when
applet use phase we give the final position in parameters so we can
calculate when we can start the slown effect. What about you aaron what do
you think?

If anybody has ideas you can post ;)

Thanks...!!!