[Panel-devel] Perhaps a bug in Plasma's Icon Widget

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:59:07 CEST 2007

2007/10/25, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:

> On Thursday 25 October 2007, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just add in playground an applet like in open-suse with a logout/lock
> > button. But i think i found a bug in Icon widget class in Plasma. When i
> > connect my icon to clicked signal he never enter in the slot. When you
> look
> > the debug, program enter in mousePressEvent but never in
> MouseReleaseEvent.
> > The icon stay clicked. I don't find the problem at this time but if
> someone
> > is more faster than me, i will take a look again this evening.
>
> this is probably because of the Layout-fixes-items-to-be-not-movable which
> reverted this morning ... can you svn up libplasma and try again?

Updated...Same problem...You click on the icon there is an effect on it
(white effect) wich simulate click effect and it never disappear... You have
an example in logout/lock applet: click on logout then click on cancel, the
icon is white (no release event)...
For this applet i use pressed signal (not correct) but clicked doesn't
work...

I work to find the problem but no issues actually, the mouse event seems to
be not detected...Is bad doctor? lol

thanks.