[Panel-devel] Perhaps a bug in Plasma's Icon Widget

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:20:14 CEST 2007

Hello,

I just add in playground an applet like in open-suse with a logout/lock
button. But i think i found a bug in Icon widget class in Plasma. When i
connect my icon to clicked signal he never enter in the slot. When you look
the debug, program enter in mousePressEvent but never in MouseReleaseEvent.
The icon stay clicked. I don't find the problem at this time but if someone
is more faster than me, i will take a look again this evening.

Thanks.

Darktears.