[Panel-devel] applet config

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at dnainternet.net
Thu Oct 25 10:50:25 CEST 2007

On Thursday 25 October 2007 10:47:04 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> is this really what a user expects? what is the use case here exactly?

In temperature monitor (and soon hhd monitor) user can select what
temperatures to monitor and can give names to temperatures. If user removes
the monitor and starts it again he has to do that all over again. I don't
want to save this globally, so user can have two applets for two different
harddisk for example. Of course in some applets it might be better to just
erase configuration, but in this case I think not.

Petri

--
printk("autofs: Out of inode numbers -- what the heck did you do??\n");
        2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/fs/autofs/root.c