[Panel-devel] Panel meeting

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Oct 22 22:48:57 CEST 2007

Hello,
This is a very quick note to announce a panel meeting happening asap.
The time will be 19:00 GMT (20:00 CET), the sooner the possible, in one of the
coming days, on #plasma.
The people that *must* be present are:
* Aaron *J.* Seigo
* Nuno Pinheiro
* Robert Knight
* Matt Broadstone?
* Siraj Razick?
* Me! Huzzah! :D

The others are free and welcome to join, obviously. =)
They're just not blockers to decide a day and a time (p.s. haha, you scum =P).

For Nuno and Aaron, attending on any day of this week is ok.
I can't attend on Thursday and Friday, but the other days are perfectly fine.
Robert, Matt, Siraj, let us know the way!

PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye,
-Riccardo

P.S. sorry, I'm not drunk, it's just very late here, and my brain often goes
nuts at this time of the day. ;-)
--
GPG key:
3D0F6376