[Panel-devel] A better toolbox UI

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Mon Oct 22 09:11:26 CEST 2007

On Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > > - It's in the top-right corner, which already is used for two things
> > > (in my setup): Closing an application and kwin's expose effect
> >
> > show me how this interferes with closing an application and i'll provide
> > an answer to that.
>
> The upper right corner is used for closing maximized application. I guess
> this isn't that big of a deal though.

Have tried it? I can really understand Aaron frustration about this kind of
criticism.

With current SVN do the following:

- Maximise a window
- move the mouse into the uper-right corner
- Do you see any interference of the tool-box with the closing? Do you see the
tool-box at all?

I cannot see any interference with the close-button.

Sven