[Panel-devel] screenshot for release announcement

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:49:16 CEST 2007

Hi people,

who can provide me with a screenshot of plasma for the release announcement?

- resolution doesn't matter, nor does fileformat (I'd rather have
png/jpg, and not bmp of course)
- full Oxygen style. So style, windowdecoration, icons etc from oxygen.
- has to be more or less what the Beta3 testers will see... Stuff
which has been added since then would be annoying, as ppl checking B3
out won't see it.

Show some plasmoids, taskbar/panel with stuff etc. and it's OK.

thanks in advance,

Jos Poortvliet