[Panel-devel] boxlayout patch

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:37:50 CEST 2007

> I need widgets scaled so that space is calculated from sizeHint

Do you mean that you require support for aspect ratios? (eg.
heightForWidth() or widthForHeight()) ?

My suggestion is to make the layouts work in a way which is consistent
with the Qt layout system.  This way when QLayout/QWidget become
usable in the graphics-view framework (which I hope will be Qt 4.4),
it will be easier to move from Plasma layout's to Qt's more
sophisticated layout system.